When Katrina asked for our help, her skin was sore, inflamed and out of control! Katrina said that no matter what she did, the acne just kept coming and was progressively getting worse. She needed help. Her confidence was taking a major hit and she was starting to lose hope that she would never be rid of her acne.
After Katrina’s skin consult, Jamie determined that the major cause of her acne was, first and foremost (the main cause), that her skin was severely dehydrated.
Add that to an overproduction of oil and she had the perfect recipe for adult acne. The second cause of Katrina’s acne was an overload of p.acne bacteria, a naturally occurring bacteria that grows exponentially in oily environments.
Along with several lifestyle / internal focused suggestions, Katrina followed the routine below.
- Washes her face with Tea Tree Facial Scrub
- Hydrates her face, as needed, throughout the day with the Hydration Mist
- Moisturizes her face with Patchouli Facial Moisturizer
- Applies Mineral Concealer to breakouts on days when she wants some coverage
- Washes her face with Patchouli & Grapefruit Facial Soap
- Applies the Acne B.O.P. Serum to her entire face
- Eliminated dairy, soda and coffee from her diet
- Juices regularly to help cleanse her body
- Added exercise to her daily routine (yoga, Pilates & dancing)
Thanks to Katrina for sharing her story with us. Have a transformation story like Katrina’s that you’d like us to know about? CLICK HERE. Perhaps you’d like to read more before and after stories? CLICK HERE.
Not sure where to start when it comes to your skin? Take our FREE SKIN ASSESSMENT
With love & radiance,
Pin this article for later: