Figuring out all the pieces to our skincare puzzle can tricky. There is a lot to sort through including ingredients, products, skin concerns, sensitivities, and often mixed signals from our skin (including the dreaded split personality skin types that are sensitive one day and breaking out the next, “oily yet dry” or nuanced “dry yet acne prone”).
It all adds up to a lot of conflicting puzzle pieces that don’t make sense or fit into a neat little “skin type” category, making the task of figuring out what products to use a daunting one. It can leave us feeling stuck, confused, or over-thinking every decision.
And that doesn’t even touch on finding products that have cleaner, safer, or more environmentally friendly ingredients or production methods.
If you’d like someone to help sort through the pieces and help slot things together in a way that makes sense for your skin (and your values), a consultation might be right for you.
This is for you if...
- You want Jamie to personally review the products you’re using (whether they are from Grounded Sage Skincare or not) to see if they align with your skin concerns.
- You’d like help piecing together a routine that moves you closer to balanced skin.
- You want one-on-one support, rather than (or in addition to) the group support that is offered in our routine building workshop.
- You’re feeling lost about how to properly take care of your skin (and while articles on the blog may have helped, you still have questions about how to execute a healthy, supportive skincare routine based on your unique skin concerns).
What you’ll get during your initial consultation…
- A chance to talk through what’s been going on with your skin, dive deep into things you’ve tried and discuss concerns you’re having.
- A review of what you’re currently using, including an honest assessment about how the ingredients in those products line up with your skin care goals.
- Suggestions and recommendations for product, routine, or habit tweaks that will better align with your skin.
- Guideposts for further exploration (beyond topical skincare) for supporting your skin if needed.
What’s included when you book an initial consultation...
- A one-hour online call via crowdcast - no software required (your preference of an audio-only or video call).
- Unlimited access to the replay of our time together.
- Support for up to 48 hours after our call via the chat feature on crowdcast for any lingering questions after fully digesting our conversation.
- Access for scheduling 30-min follow-up calls (at a reduced rate) for check-ins, further guidance, and seasonal support as needed.
1-hour Consultation: $115 CAD
30 min follow-up calls: $50 CAD
Ready to request a consultation?
How requesting + schedule a consultation works
- Fill out a quick consultation request form here
- Within 1-3 business days, you’ll receive an invoice for your 60 min one-on-one appointment with Jamie
- Once the invoice is paid, you’ll receive a link to Jamie’s consultation calendar where you’ll be able to pick an appointment time that works best for you.
- Next, you’ll receive an email with the link to your “virtual appointment room” (via crowdcast) - this is where we’ll meet online during the pre-arranged time for your call. The email will also include a few quick questions to answer so Jamie can prepare for your time together.