We're located near Cambridge-Narrows in New Brunswick, Canada.
We ship nationwide across Canada as well as to the USA.
Have other questions? Try our F.A.Q. page.
Holiday Shipping info can be found here.
Ways to save on shipping
North American Residence (US & Canada)
1. FLAT-RATE SHIPPING - Take advantage of $15 flat rate shipping for orders under $150 CAD.
Canadian & USA Orders:
- We offer a flat rate shipping of $15 for all Canadian & USA orders!
- Plus free everyday shipping on orders over $150 CAD
- A free shipping option is triggered at check out for North American orders that are a minimum of $150 CAD before tax/shipping and after any discounts, promotions, or coupons.
2. CASH IN YOUR REWARD POINTS - Every time you place an order with us, you earn rewards points. These points can be cashed in for store credit which can be used to cover products or shipping costs (or both)! Note: checking out as a "guest" voids any reward points. Be sure to always log in to your account before checking out (or set up an account the first time you place an order). Want to know more about reward points? No problem! Read more on our FAQ page.
Don't miss out on shipping deals by getting on our email list:
General Shipping and Delivery Info
We currently ship within Canada (our home country) as well as to the United States.
All orders will be held until a full payment has been received. Once full payment has been processed, your order will be shipped the following Monday. Please be advised that if you select electronic bank transfer (via PayPal) as your method of payment, there is a slight delay in the payment process. Please refer to your PayPal account for an estimated date of processing.
Please log in to the "My Account" section of the shop to see the status of your orders as well as see any tracking numbers. You will receive an email when your package has been shipped.
We aim to ship orders within 2 business days of payment. The exceptions to our 2 business day turnaround are discussed below.
Order status and tracking numbers are generally updated when the postage for your order has been created.
If there is ever a significant delay before your order can be shipped, we'll email you.
Exceptions to our typical turnaround time include:
- during local/national holidays (when the post office is closed)
- during peak holiday times
- when we are experiencing a higher than usual volume of orders (like during special events)
- wholesale orders - these don't follow our typical shipping schedule.
You'll receive an email the day your order has been shipped.
Grounded Sage is not responsible for any additional delivery charges one may encounter when receiving their packages. These additional fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Should you choose not to add a tracking number to your order upon check out of your purchase, Grounded Sage is not responsible for lost orders.
International orders are shipped by air mail and do not automatically include a tracking number. Should you wish to have a tracking number added, you must request it during your checkout process in the 'notes' section. You will also incur an additional charge for the added tracking number, which Grounded Sage will contact you regarding before your order is processed. Please note the additional charge is generally double the international shipping fee that you are charged automatically during your check out.
Should your order qualify for free shipping, Grounded Sage reserves the right to ship your order via the most economical option regardless of the option picked during checkout.
For any North American orders that qualify for free shipping with our "free shipping for North American orders over $150" promo, tracking will be included on the order.
Incorrect Addresses, Non-deliverable, or Refused Shipments
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure their mailing/shipping address is correct. We ship to the address given at checking out. Please ensure the address you pick while completing your paypal payment is correct and matches the shipping address given during check out. We are not responsible if a customer has made errors when providing their shipping address.
When a package is returned to us marked 'Returned', 'Unclaimed', 'Refused', or 'Invalid Address', the customer will be contacted. The customer will then have 2 options:
- To have their order refunded, less: a 20% restocking fee, all shipping charges, and the fee charged to us by the courier (Canada Post or UPS) to pick up the returned parcel.
- To have their order re-shipped to an address that can accept the order (with signature confirmation). If this option is picked, the customer will need to pay the fee charged to us by Canada Post or UPS to pick up their returned parcel as well as the shipping fees to re-ship their order.