Ways to Save on Shipping:
North American Residence (US & Canada)
We totally understand that shipping charges are a bummer, and our website is our main storefront, we have set up a number of ways to help take the sting out of shipping.
Check out all the ways in which you can save on your shipping charges:
1. FREE SHIPPING COUPON CODE - To receive a free shipping coupon code on one order, sign up for the mailing list by clicking here. After signing up for the mailing list, the coupon code will be sent to your inbox within 24 hours. Please check your spam / junk folder if you don't see it within that time period.
2. BUY IN PERSON AT ONE OF THE LOCATIONS GROUNDED SAGE IS SOLD - Alternatively, you can avoid shipping altogether by visiting one of the several locations that carry Grounded Sage products. Most locations do not carry the full line of Grounded Sage products, so it's always a good idea to call ahead if you're looking for something specific. You'll find a list of locations by clicking here.
LONDON ONTARIO PICKUP: If you live in or around London, Ontario, you also have the option to cut down on the cost of shipping by placing an order online for pickup at The Been Garden. Scroll down to "Can I pick up my order" (near the bottom of the page) for more info.
3. CASH IN YOUR BEAUTY REWARD POINTS - Every time you place an order with us, you earn rewards points. These points can be cashed in for store credit which can be used to cover products or shipping costs (or both)! Note: checking out as a "guest" voids any reward points. Be sure to always log into your account before checking out (or set up an account the first time you place an order). Want to know more about reward points? No problem! Read more on our FAQ page.
General Shipping and Delivery Info
We currently ship within Canada (our home country) as well as to the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
All orders will be held until a full payment has been received. Once a full payment has been processed, your order will be shipped the following Monday. Please be advised that if you select electronic bank transfer (via PayPal) as your method of payment, there is a slight delay in the payment process. Please refer to your PayPal account for an estimated date of processing.
Please log in to the "My Account" section of the shop to see the status of your orders as well as see any tracking numbers. You will receive an email when your package has been shipped.
We aim to ship orders within 2 business days of payment. The exceptions to our 2 business day turn around are discussed below.
Order status and tracking numbers are generally updated when the postage for your order has been created.
If there is ever a significant delay before your order can be shipped, we'll email you.
Exceptions to our typical turnaround time include:
- during local/national holidays (when the post office is closed)
- during peak holiday times
- when we are experiencing a higher than usual volume of orders (like during special events)
- wholesale orders - these don't follow our typical shipping schedule.
You'll receive an email the day your order has been shipped.
Grounded Sage is not responsible for any additional delivery charges one may encounter when receiving their packages. These additional fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Should you choose not to add a tracking number to your order upon check out of your purchase, Grounded Sage is not responsible for lost orders.
International orders are shipped by air mail and do not automatically include a tracking number. Should you wish to have a tracking number added, you must request it during your check out process in the ‘notes’ section. You will also incur an additional charge for the added tracking number, in which Batty’s Bath will contact you regarding before your order is processed. Please note the additional charge is generally double the international shipping fee that you are charged automatically during your check out.
Should your order qualify for free shipping, Grounded Sage reserves the right to ship your order via the most economical option regardless of the option picked during checkout.
For any North American orders that qualify for free shipping with our "free shipping for North American orders over $200" promo, tracking will be included on the order.
Incorrect Addresses, Non-deliverable, or Refused Shipments
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their mailing/shipping address is correct. We ships to the address given at checking out. Please ensure the address you pick while completing your paypal payment is correct and matches the shipping address given during check out. We not responsible if a customer has made errors when providing their shipping address.
When a package is returned to us marked ‘Returned’, ‘Unclaimed’, 'Refused', or ‘Invalid Address’, the customer will be contacted. The customer will then have 2 options:
- To have their order refunded, less: a 20% restocking fee, all shipping charges, and the fee charged to us by Canada Post to pick up the returned parcel.
- To have their order re-shipped to an address that can accept the order (with signature confirmation). If this option is picked, the customer will need to pay the fee charged to us by Canada Post to pick up their returned parcel as well as the shipping fees to re-ship their order.
Can I pick up my order?
If you'd like to pick up your order, The Been Garden at 796 Dundas St, London, ON has graciously offered to be a "pick up spot" for Batty's Bath orders! Yay!
TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR PICK UP: Simply place an order in the online shop and select "pick up my order at The Been Garden" as the shipping option.
Pick up orders are charged a flat rate fee of $5 for us to deliver your order to The Been Garden at 796 Dundas St, London, ON. We deliver pickup orders to The Been Garden on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.
NOTE: August 2019 deliveries happening on the 1st and 3rd Saturday rather than Friday
The Been Garden also carries some of our products in their handmade and locally focused store. Contact them for availability or stop by if you'd prefer to shop completely "offline."