We're located in South-Western Ontario, Canada.
We ship nationwide across Canada as well as to the USA, New Zealand, and Australia.
We are primarily an online business but there are a few limited locations to shop in person.
Below you'll find info about saving on shipping, including our free shipping days.
Have other questions? Try our F.A.Q. page.
COVID-19 Updates can be found here.
Ways to save on shipping
North American Residence (US & Canada)
1. FLAT-RATE SHIPPING - Take advantage of $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $100 CAD.
- We offer a flat rate shipping of $10 for all Canadian orders!
- Plus free everyday shipping on orders over $100
- We offer flat rate shipping options for all USA orders! The flat rate depends on whether you want to track your order as well as the weight of your order. See rates below.
- We offer free everyday shipping on orders over $100
- Flat rate options for USA shipments include:
- $10 Air Mail (no tracking) for up to 56 oz (the Air Mail weight max)
- $12 Tracked Packet for up to 56 oz (the Tracked Packet weight max)
- $15 Expedited Parcel (tracked)
2. FREE SHIPPING COUPON CODE - To receive a free shipping coupon code on one order, sign up for the mailing list by clicking here. After signing up for the mailing list, the coupon code will be sent to your inbox within 24 hours. Please check your spam / junk folder if you don't see it within that time period.
3. CASH IN YOUR REWARD POINTS - Every time you place an order with us, you earn rewards points. These points can be cashed in for store credit which can be used to cover products or shipping costs (or both)! Note: checking out as a "guest" voids any reward points. Be sure to always log in to your account before checking out (or set up an account the first time you place an order). Want to know more about reward points? No problem! Read more on our FAQ page.
4. FREE SHIPPING DAYS - see more info below.
5. BUY IN PERSON - Alternatively, you can avoid shipping altogether by visiting one of the several locations that carry Grounded Sage products. Most locations do not carry the full line of Grounded Sage products, so it's always a good idea to call ahead if you're looking for something specific. You'll find a list of locations by clicking here.
Free Shipping Days
Snag all the clean, kind skincare, haircare, body & bath treats you want - and none of the shipping fees.
Several times a year we host "free shipping days" for North American orders shipping to the USA or within Canada. RSVP to upcoming free shipping days by entering your email address below. You can also get a secondary reminder with our facebook events.
SAVE THE DATE: Below is a list of our current upcoming free shipping days:
- March 19th, 2020 - the first day of spring
- June 20th, 2020 - the first day of summer
- September 22nd, 2020 - the first day of autumn
- November 26 - 30th, 2020
If you'd like to receive a reminder about free shipping days, please enter your email address below:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FREE SHIPPING DAYS
- Free shipping is triggered at check out for North American orders that are a minimum of $60 CAD before tax/shipping and after any discounts, promotions, or coupons.
- No coupon code is required but you do need to select the free shipping option at checkout to receive free shipping.
- Free shipping days are based on Eastern Standard Time.
- We reserve the right to ship your order via the most economical option.
- During free shipping day, tracking is added to all Canadian & US shipments that meet the free shipping day minimum of $60 CAD.
General Shipping and Delivery Info
We currently ship within Canada (our home country) as well as to the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
All orders will be held until a full payment has been received. Once a full payment has been processed, your order will be shipped the following Monday. Please be advised that if you select electronic bank transfer (via PayPal) as your method of payment, there is a slight delay in the payment process. Please refer to your PayPal account for an estimated date of processing.
Please log in to the "My Account" section of the shop to see the status of your orders as well as see any tracking numbers. You will receive an email when your package has been shipped.
We aim to ship orders within 2 business days of payment. The exceptions to our 2 business day turn around are discussed below.
Order status and tracking numbers are generally updated when the postage for your order has been created.
If there is ever a significant delay before your order can be shipped, we'll email you.
Exceptions to our typical turnaround time include:
- during local/national holidays (when the post office is closed)
- during peak holiday times
- when we are experiencing a higher than usual volume of orders (like during special events)
- wholesale orders - these don't follow our typical shipping schedule.
You'll receive an email the day your order has been shipped.
Grounded Sage is not responsible for any additional delivery charges one may encounter when receiving their packages. These additional fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Should you choose not to add a tracking number to your order upon check out of your purchase, Grounded Sage is not responsible for lost orders.
International orders are shipped by air mail and do not automatically include a tracking number. Should you wish to have a tracking number added, you must request it during your check out process in the ‘notes’ section. You will also incur an additional charge for the added tracking number, in which Batty’s Bath will contact you regarding before your order is processed. Please note the additional charge is generally double the international shipping fee that you are charged automatically during your check out.
Should your order qualify for free shipping, Grounded Sage reserves the right to ship your order via the most economical option regardless of the option picked during checkout.
For any North American orders that qualify for free shipping with our "free shipping for North American orders over $100" promo, tracking will be included on the order.
Incorrect Addresses, Non-deliverable, or Refused Shipments
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their mailing/shipping address is correct. We ships to the address given at checking out. Please ensure the address you pick while completing your paypal payment is correct and matches the shipping address given during check out. We not responsible if a customer has made errors when providing their shipping address.
When a package is returned to us marked ‘Returned’, ‘Unclaimed’, 'Refused', or ‘Invalid Address’, the customer will be contacted. The customer will then have 2 options:
- To have their order refunded, less: a 20% restocking fee, all shipping charges, and the fee charged to us by Canada Post to pick up the returned parcel.
- To have their order re-shipped to an address that can accept the order (with signature confirmation). If this option is picked, the customer will need to pay the fee charged to us by Canada Post to pick up their returned parcel as well as the shipping fees to re-ship their order.