I’m Brooke one of Azalea yoga’s certified instructors and a certified reflexologist. I’ve been teaching yoga at many different facilities for the past three years and working with reflexology clients for the past year and a half.
I am writing to you today about how yoga and reflexology can help benefit the skin.
- Increasing blood flow during exercise helps to nourish skin cells by increasing circulation.
- A full reflexology treatment with a certified reflexologist will also help improve circulation.
- Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the cells of your skin. This helps carry away any free radicals from the skin which can cause damage.
- These yoga movements and reflexology assist you can do on yourself will help to release stress.
- With stress reduced or removed skin will also benefit, creating a calmer happier you and calmer happier skin.
Yoga + Reflexology Routine
- Start seated (any comfortable position) close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Feel your spine lengthen on each inhale and yourself ground with each exhale.
- Take the right foot first and find the solar plexus reflex point.
- Location: the center point right under the balls of the foot.
- This is the area we hold a lot of stress and negative emotion.
- Press into this point three times.
- Pressing in and slightly up as you inhale and releasing as you exhale. Repeat on the left foot.
- After the reflexology steps above, continue on with the gentle yoga routine pictured below.
Pin for later: