The following question was asked by a radiant rebel in our Facebook community:
“I’m new to your site. Looking for a full line recommendation. My skin is sensitive and sometimes I get rosacea. I’m 38, so my top priority is anti-aging. What products do you recommend? Thank you!”
Products that were made specifically for rosacea-prone skin:
- Calendula & Cucumber Cleanser
- best for oily skin
- Calendula Gentle Gel Hydrator
- a toner for all skin types but works especially well with oily and combination skin
- Calendula & Oat Facial Moisturizer
- works for all skin types
- Dry skin types may need to apply another light moisturizer underneath during the winter months.
- This moisturizer fits in with your top priority (anti-aging) as a day time moisturizer because it has 20% zinc to defend against premature aging damage from the sun.
Anti-aging skincare products that work well with sensitive skin:
- Blueberry & Cornflower Night Cream.
- This facial cream was specially made for sensitive skin looking for anti-aging benefits (without irritating retinol ingredients)
- Pumpkin Enzyme Mask.
- Many of our sensitive skin customers use this mask as an overnight treatment to help gently exfoliate their skin and provide anti-aging support.
- Since I don’t know how well your skin tolerates AHAs (pumpkin enzymes are the gentlest AHA available), be sure to patch test with a sample.
- Raspberry Repair Ceramide Hydrator.
- This hydrating serum is applied after cleansing and before applying any creams.
- It’s made specifically for anti-aging support for sensitive skin.
Skincare Routine: Rosacea + Anti Aging
- Cleanse with Soothing Sea Salt & Calendula Micellar Cleanser
- Hydrate with Calendula Gentle Gel Hydrator
- Moisturize with Calendula & Oat Facial Moisturizer (includes 20% zinc for UV protection)
Tweak based on your skin type, tolerances, and preferences. 🙂
If you have any questions or want to dive deeper, please join us over here.
Welcome to the community,
Pin for later: